WHY A TRAVEL AGENT IS IMPORTANT
One of the most asked questions I receive as a travel agent is, “Why should we book through you?”
I can come up with hundreds of reasons, but here I have compiled the Top 10 Reasons why you should use a travel agent or, more specifically, why you should book your next trip through my agency, Out & About Travel.
You don’t have to be gay to book a trip through us, we are straight friendly too! 😉
Out & About Travel (http://www.gaytravelpros.com) is a full service, gay & lesbian, online travel agency specializing in gay & lesbian tours, cruises, adventure travel, gay ski trips, customized packages and more. I started Out & About Travel back in 1999 out of my genuine love of travel and the desire to provide the gay & lesbian community with the many options available to them.
TOP 10 Reasons Why You Should Use a Travel Agent and Book Your Next Trip With Out & About Travel
1. Save Time. I can do all the research for you when planning out your next vacation. A travel agent provides one stop shopping for all your travel plans and arrangements.
2. Save Money. I never charge a service fee and have a price match guarantee. I am also fortunate enough to have strong working relationships with travel suppliers and experience in the travel industry, knowing where to look for the best deal.
3. Personalized Service. I work for you and not for any travel supplier. 4. Experience and Knowledge. I am always researching and reading about the latest trends in travel and great places to go. I also receive information about vacation plans before the public. Travel is my job. I will give you expert advice and my opinion.
5. Support Small Business. I started Out & About Travel in 1999, at the age of 23, and have been running my business on my own since. We are celebrating our 14 year anniversary this year.
6. Avoid Problems. I can help you clarify the fine print on cancellation penalties and restrictions preventing problems. I am your direct contact person if a problem arises and will save you the hassle by correcting issues for you.
7. Field Specialist. I can help anyone plan a trip to anywhere. In addition, I specialize in exclusive gay and lesbian travel destinations as well as gay and lesbian friendly destinations. Throughout the years I have traveled to many popular gay & lesbian travel destinations throughout the world and have gained hands on knowledge of what is truly gay and lesbian friendly.
8. Personalized Vacations. My longest road trip, thus far, has been 3 months. I can help you route out an extensive road trip or plan a personalized vacation package through my direct experience and knowledge of travel.
9. Trust. I have been in business since 1999 and have clients from all over the world. We were one of the first online travel agencies specializing in LGBT travel and are considered pioneers of the gay & lesbian travel industry.10. It is Free! I will work hard for you to ensure that your vacation is exactly what you want. I do not charge a service fee and have a price match guarantee. Let me do all the research, lay out the options, and book and plan out everything for you from hotel, car rental, sites to see, restaurants, events, attractions, shows, and more.
So, please, contact me the next time you are planning a vacation.
Desiree Sousa, owner of Out & About Travel, can be reached at:
Also be sure to check out our travel blog –
Gay Travel Information: http://www.gaytravelinformation.com